Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David Rose <re...@verizon.net> on 2005/05/14 05:05:20 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: mod_dav_svn for SuSe 9.2 Professional

On Friday 06 May 2005 03:57, you wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'd like to know whether anyone would know where I can find the
> mod_dav_svn for SuSe 9.2 Prosessional.
>
> Thanks.
> David.

I've been trying to do the same thing.  SuSE keeps mod_dav_svn in the package
subversion-server.  But, I haven't got a good sense as to where to load the
module in the Apache config.  I've tried enabling "dav_svn" by selecting "Add
Module" in the Apache configuration tool in YaST2, but that seems to invoke a
bug in the apache configuration, which is looking inside a Perl hash for the
module, doesn't find it, and crashes.

I'm concerned on how to configure loading the module because I don't want to
do a subsequent update (Apache security patch anyone?) and lose my
configuration, but I don't see how to work around the glitch in there system.

I may just directly hack httpd.conf if I have to.  If you have any ideas, I'm
interested in hearing them.

David Rose