Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Serafina Sumargo <ss...@hotmail.com> on 2002/10/27 23:09:20 UTC

Sample Web Services

Hi all,

I am trying to look for sample web services I can download and play
with. I am looking for something on the server side, not the client,
preferably non-java related web-services, as I need to be able to
experiment with different types of web service with apache soap. I must
be able to use a client to change the app's (on the server) data or
values.

If any of you have any suggestions on sites that I can go to, do let me
know.

Thanx in advance!

RE: Sample Web Services

RE: Sample Web Services