Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Robert Gabaree <li...@rawb.net> on 2006/09/15 02:51:57 UTC

Is it possible to move a "project" into its own SVN repository?

Hello,

If I have a current SVN repository that contains all my projects, in
the following format:

/
/project1
/project1/branches
/project1/tags
/project1/trunk
/project2
/project2/branches
/project2/tags
/project2/trunk

Is it possible to move project1 into its own SVN repository and keep
all of its revision history and information, or is this not possible?

Thanks,
Rob

RE: Is it possible to move a "project" into its own SVN repository?

Posted by Gavin Lambert <ga...@compacsort.com>.
Quoth Robert Gabaree <ma...@rawb.net>:
> If I have a current SVN repository that contains all my projects, in
> the following format:
[...]
> Is it possible to move project1 into its own SVN repository and keep
> all of its revision history and information, or is this not possible?

See my response to the thread "Moving a subtree to a different
repository", about an hour ago :)