Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it> on 2009/01/26 14:14:02 UTC

torque documentation about peer base beans and map classes

Hello, can someone point me to some documentation explaining the role of
the various type of classes generated by Torque ?

RE: torque documentation about peer base beans and map classes

Posted by Greg Monroe <mo...@dukece.com>.
Hmm, that should be "reference" instead of "documentation".. or
you can find it in the side bar under Torque 3.3. / Runtime /
Reference / Relevant classes.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.

Re: torque documentation about peer base beans and map classes

Posted by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it>.

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.