Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2008/03/10 14:06:01 UTC

T5: persistency over several pages

Hi,

I have this registration module which consists several pages, user has to
answer several questions for every page, and he can go to next/prev until
the last page, then 'finish' button is clicked, how to persist those data
across the several pages? any idea to implement something like this? Thanks,

A.C.

Re: AW: T5: persistency over several pages

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi Martin,

Can you give some details about conversation?

A.C.

Posted by Martin Kersten <Ma...@mercateo.com>.
If the user is restricted to see the same data once use
ASO or @Persist. It is no harm if you have a user fiddling
with such a form and seeing the same data twice.

In filling out a lengthly multipage questionary about
registration I would think of harmful behaviour using the
same formular twice the same time.