Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/07 15:38:25 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Migrate git repositories to gitbox

And here is my +1.

This vote passes with 5 +1s binding and 1 +1 non-binding. I'll follow up
with the migration details over the next couple days.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [VOTE] Migrate git repositories to gitbox

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I'm looking forward to it. It's easier to accept PRs and do other
housekeeping stuff straight from GitHub. Our current process requires me
using dedicated computers since I don't want to set up ssh keys everywhere
(e.g., on work computers).

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [VOTE] Migrate git repositories to gitbox

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [VOTE] Migrate git repositories to gitbox

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [VOTE] Migrate git repositories to gitbox

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [VOTE] Migrate git repositories to gitbox

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.