Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/21 08:59:21 UTC

Meeting Agenda (2018-02-22)

Hi all,

I put up the meeting agenda for this meeting this week.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2018-02-22+Meeting+Agenda

Please take a look and comment to add the items that require discussions.

- Sijie

Re: Meeting Agenda (2018-02-22)

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Enrico.

Sorry I missed this meeting in the morning :(

- Sijie

Re: Meeting Agenda (2018-02-22)

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
These are the minutes