Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Answer Agrawal <yr...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/11 08:23:45 UTC

Can we run mapreduce job from eclipse IDE on fully distributed mode hadoop cluster?

A mapreduce job can be run as jar file from terminal or directly from
eclipse IDE. When a job run as jar file from terminal it uses multiple jvm
and all resources of cluster. Does the same thing happen when we run from
IDE. I have run a job on both and it takes less time on IDE than jar file
on terminal.

Thanks

Re: Can we run mapreduce job from eclipse IDE on fully distributed mode hadoop cluster?

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.
I think you can have a try at http://hdt.incubator.apache.org/

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.