Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by "Bowe, Bastian" <Ba...@astrium.eads.net> on 2005/02/18 08:43:39 UTC

configuration of plugins (WAS:Wiki and UTF-8/non-latin-1)

Haven't followed that discussion but I've created a plugin that manages
configuration by reading (or to use cocoon term: generating) xml files from
{project:doc}/yourPluginConfigFile.xml

Re: configuration of plugins (WAS:Wiki and UTF-8/non-latin-1)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Bowe, Bastian wrote:

> [...]

Could you post (on the dev list - I've set the reply-to field on this
mail) a few details about how your system works and what kind of
facilities it offers. At present we don't have anything working and your
implementation might well be the start of something concrete.

Ross