Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Lucas Alvarez <lu...@pictage.com> on 2003/09/25 14:01:45 UTC

jserv status

Hi, I don't know if this is right place to ask but I have already asked in
user list and I hadn't any answer. I have many jservs running and I need
to know thier status. I want to know if there is any command line tool to
query the port 8007 and get the status of the jservs processes. For
example if they are frozen, lock up, etc.
I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Lucas

Tomcat status

Posted by Lucas Alvarez <lu...@pictage.com>.
Hi, I want to know if there is any command line tool to get the status of
tomcat.
Thanks in advance.

Lucas

Tomcat status

Re: jserv status

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Lucas Alvarez a écrit :
> Hi, I don't know if this is right place to ask but I have already asked
> in user list and I hadn't any answer. I have many jservs running and I
> need to know thier status. I want to know if there is any command line
> tool to query the port 8007 and get the status of the jservs processes.
> For example if they are frozen, lock up, etc.
> I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
>
> Lucas

JServ is deprecated and so you might consider switch to tomcat

Re: jserv status

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.