Posted to users@camel.apache.org by manchandap <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2014/04/24 12:35:11 UTC

TracedRouteNodes not populated when Exchange is processed in Event Notifier

Hi Camel Experts,

I am creating a custom Event Notifier by extending the EventNotifierSupport
class. I am interested in Exchange related events for auditing purpose.
While processing the Exchange Object i found out that TracedRouteNodes
object is not containing any value. This is how I am accessing this object:

/UnitOfWork uWork = exchange.getUnitOfWork();
TracedRouteNodes traced = uWork.getTracedRouteNodes();
System.out.print(" NODES: "+ traced.getNodes());/

The /traced.getNodes()/ returns an empty List.

However, if I enable tracing on the context by calling the following code,
this object gets populated.

/getContext().setTracing(true);/

/My Event Notifier is enabled as follows:

		MyEventNotifier notifier = new MyEventNotifier();

		List<EventNotifier> notifiers = new ArrayList<EventNotifier>();
		notifiers.add(notifier);

		getContext().getManagementStrategy().setEventNotifiers(notifiers);/

Is this an intentional behavior or am I missing something here. My
understanding is that Exchange should be same in both the cases.