Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com> on 2004/10/15 21:48:12 UTC

How-To create PDF for tab

I'm trying to create a PDF for a tab, and I'm getting an error:

X [0]                                     linkmap.html  BROKEN:
/Users/Shared/_WebDLs/_repos/barcode4j/src/documentation/tabs.xmap (No
such file or directory)
Total time: 0 minutes 19 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0

The funny thing is, that the How-To[1] makes no mention of tabs.xmap. I
followed the instructions to a 'T' and I'm getting this problem when I
try to BUILD.

[1]
http://forrest.apache.org/howto/howto-pdf-tab.html

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cl...@medata.com>

Re: How-To create PDF for tab

Posted by thorsten <th...@apache.org>.
Clay Leeds wrote:
> I'm trying to create a PDF for a tab, and I'm getting an error:
>
> X [0]                                     linkmap.html  BROKEN:
> /Users/Shared/_WebDLs/_repos/barcode4j/src/documentation/tabs.xmap (No
> such file or directory)
> Total time: 0 minutes 19 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0
>
> The funny thing is, that the How-To[1] makes no mention of tabs.xmap. I
> followed the instructions to a 'T' and I'm getting this problem when I
> try to BUILD.

This was answered by Ross one month ago in dev-list.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=109503773731130&w=2

We have to fix [1]. Patches are always welcome. ;-)

HTH
thorsten