Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by ou senshaw <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/14 08:14:39 UTC

Hadoop 2.2 Built-in Counters

Hi all,
I'm trying to analyze my mapreduce job performance via built-in counters
such as physical memory usage, heap memory usage...
When the job is running, I can watch these counters via Resource manager
website(namenode:8088). However, when the job is done, counter information
is not available in resource manager website anymore. I know I can get them
from client output. I was wondering if there is other place in name node or
data node to get the final counter measures regarding job id?
Thanks,
Shaw

Re: Hadoop 2.2 Built-in Counters

Posted by ou senshaw <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys! It's working.

Posted by ou senshaw <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys! It's working.

Posted by ou senshaw <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys! It's working.

Posted by ou senshaw <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys! It's working.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
You can see them in the MR Job HistoryServer UI if you have one
configured. You can find config properties and launch command in
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable2/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/ClusterSetup.html

--
Harsh J

Re: Hadoop 2.2 Built-in Counters