Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2020/09/28 00:38:49 UTC

Sling Model Persist

Hi

I am working on using JSon Schemas to create a dynamic Sling Model. For now on the frontend I am using JSonForms to display the content, edit and persist it.

It would be great to use the Dynamic Sling Model to persist the resource rather than having to use Post / Import. Ruben mention Sling Model Persist but I do not understand how to use it as there is no documentation nor a sample.

To obtain the data I use:

<path to parent resource>/<resource name>.model.json

After editing the data it would be great if I could store it with a POST to an URL like this:

<path to parent resource>/<resource name>.modelpersist.json

With the JSon Payload as request input stream.

As far as I can tell the Sling Model Persist still requires an additional endpoint like Servlet to persist the data.

Cheers - Andy