Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Dietmar Winkler, T-AU" <Di...@tecan.com> on 2007/01/23 11:58:31 UTC

Chainsaw V2

Hello everybody,

I recently tried Chainsaw V2 as a log-viewer for my C# application (using log4net).

In principle it works fine so far (using the UDP-Receiver)

Unfortunately all my logging messages from all my loggers are placed in the "chainsaw-log" tab (together with log-messages from Chainsaw itself).

I did the tutorial and recognized that there a few new tabs for various loggers are generated.

How can I implement a similar behavior?

I place it here because I think this is not related to log4net as the logging source (knowing that there is a seperate list for log4net users)

Best regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dietmar Winkler

Software Engineer

Tecan Austria GmbH

Untersbergstr. 1a, 5082 Grödig, Austria

T +43 6246 8933 167, F +43 6246 8933 6167

mailto:dietmar.winkler@tecan.com, www.tecan.com

This message is intended for the named addressee(s) only. It may contain

privileged and confidential information. Any disclosure, copying or

distribution of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are

not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and notify us

immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.