Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Margozzi <ma...@nortel.com> on 2006/10/14 01:40:09 UTC

Problem with and ajax4jsf

<%@ page language="java" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t"%>
<%@ taglib uri="https://ajax4jsf.dev.java.net/ajax" prefix="a4j"%>

        <head>
                <title>Report Builder</title>
        </head>

                <f:view>
                        <h:form id="reportBuilderForm">
                                        <a4j:commandButton
reRender="startDate" value="ReRender"  />
                                        <t:inputDate id="startDate"
type="both" popupCalendar="true" />
                        </h:form>
                </f:view>

If you click on the "ReRender" button, the refreshed page is a button
with "..." and it never finishes.

If you change "popupCalendar to "false" it works beautifully. I really
want the pop up! What can I do?

Mike Margozzi

Re: Problem with and ajax4jsf

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Michael Margozzi schrieb:

> *If you click on the "ReRender" button, the refreshed page is a button
> with "..." and it never finishes.*
>
> *If you change "popupCalendar to "false" it works beautifully. I really
> want the pop up! What can I do?*
>
> *Mike Margozzi*

Good question i assume some javascript initialisation code which is
triggered a second time, but already preinitialised due to the first
rendering, can you check the page for javascript errors (firefox can do
this better)