Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by vasilis papadinas <bi...@hotmail.com> on 2013/01/14 11:46:50 UTC

question for convert to exe file an java program application with derby

Dear Sirs,

I want to create a java application program with
data base derby. In this application  the
java code will container two things. 1) GUI for user and 2) Data Base for handling
the data user.

In this program the user will put new records
in data base and see the answers of sql queries in beautiful windows with
frames, tables, images and avi files.

How I make (compile) my java code to exe file
for windows (with derby data base in it); to run in windows 32 and 64 bit;
without java virtual machine? Exist any good free compiler for this job?

This application in the final mast container in
it all necessary java bytecodes files in one exe file. This exe file mast to be
running even in computers who’s not installs any java virtual machine (jvm) or
any java development kit (jdk) or derby or mysql or any other DBMS.

This is possible?

With my best regards

Papadinas Vassilis.

Greece / Jan / 2013