Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/04 02:54:54 UTC

Committers: send me your confluence user id's

Yo... I'm setting up the permissions on the Abdera wiki.  I need to know
 the confluence id's of all the committers so I can add them to the group.

- James

Re: Committers: send me your confluence user id's

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 9/3/07, Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> On 9/3/07, James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yo... I'm setting up the permissions on the Abdera wiki.  I need to know
> >  the confluence id's of all the committers so I can add them to the group.
>
> Haven't actually used confluence yet at the ASF, does it just use your
> JIRA id, or do you actually need a separate account?

And, now that I've looked at it a bit, it appears to be separate...

-garrett

Re: Committers: send me your confluence user id's

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 9/4/07, James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have no problem with that.  If the other committers are cool with it,
> I'll add you to the group.

+1 from me.  Dan's got a CLA on file, so that's not an obstacle, and
it would be great to get some docs on the stuff he's contributed so
far.

-garrett

Re: Committers: send me your confluence user id's

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 9/4/07, Ugo Cei <ug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 4, 2007, at 6:24 PM, Dan Diephouse wrote:
>
> > I'm not a commiter
>
> If that is the case, then I'd like to propose you as a committer.
> Your Spring contribution is very valuable and of course you have a
> proven track as an Apache committer.
>
> I know in other projects the usual course of action is to first
> discuss a committership proposal in the PMC list, but here we don't
> have one.
>
> In any case, here's my +1

Umm, not that I'm objecting to offering Dan commit access, but we do
have a PPMC list, abdera-private@i.a.o, and this should be discussed
there ;-)

-garrett

Re: Committers: send me your confluence user id's

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 4, 2007, at 6:24 PM, Dan Diephouse wrote:

> I'm not a commiter

If that is the case, then I'd like to propose you as a committer.
Your Spring contribution is very valuable and of course you have a
proven track as an Apache committer.

I know in other projects the usual course of action is to first
discuss a committership proposal in the PMC list, but here we don't
have one.

In any case, here's my +1

	Ugo

Re: Committers: send me your confluence user id's

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource