Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Stanisław Winch <St...@sdjournal.org> on 2013/01/21 10:18:14 UTC

Software Developer' s Journal

Hello,

I'm Stan Winch and I'm working for Software Developer' s Journal. We want
to write abut Apache Isis  in our next number. I thought that members of
Isis would like to write something abut it. We ale looking for professional
articles written by professionals. Dedline is very close 28.01 is the the
day when we need to have all the materials. Dan Heywood is writing
introductory article already. We can offer free advertisement of yours
company or Isis community etc. If you have any questions or want to write
article please contact me (  Stanislaw.Winch@sdjournal.org).

Looking forward to hearing from you

Stanisław Winch
Stanislaw.Winch@sdjournal.org
www.sdjournal.org
@SDJ_EN

This message and any attachments are confidential as a business secret and
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or
e-mail the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your
system. Also, if you are not the
intended recipient you should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies. The content of the correspondence is
directed exclusively to its addressee and may be disclosed to third parties
only with the consent of the sender. Disclosure of the content of the
correspondence without the consent of the sender will be a violation of the
secrecy of correspondence and thus personal property of

Software Media Sp. z o.o. SK