Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by anonymitaet _ <an...@hotmail.com> on 2019/12/31 09:40:21 UTC

Cheers to 2020!

Dear Pulsar enthusiast,

The glorious year 2019 has ended. It was a successful year for Pulsar for achieving several milestones, moving a few big steps closer to being a unified solution that connects, stores and processes real-time event streams, and receiving various signs of recognition from users. That would not have been possible without your contribution and trust.

As 2020 is coming, we would like to extend our appreciation for the amazing work you’ve done for Pulsar. Thank you for being part of the Pulsar family in 2019. We look forward to more of the same great relationship in 2020.

May the 2020 bring to you warmth of love, and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination.

Sincerely,

Yu Liu
On behalf of StreamNative

[cid:image001.png@01D5BFCF.AF67AB40]  [cid:image002.png@01D5BFCF.AF67AB40]