Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ha...@raceeend-2.demon.nl on 2008/09/23 20:09:35 UTC

Wrong WebMethod is called

Hi,

I have 2 operations A and B, both with no parameters, but only return values.
Now I have a problem:
Whichever WebMethode (corresponding to the operations) I call, always the same
WebMethod is called.

Here is a part of my WSDL:

	<message name="Request"/>
	<message name="Response">
		<part name="result" element="tns:ArrayOfSomething"/>
	</message>

Re: Wrong WebMethod is called

Posted by ha...@raceeend-2.demon.nl.
Hi Glenn,

I adjusted my WSDL according to Dan's suggestion,
now the webservices do function as expected
Thanks you very much for the information.

Harry

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.