Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Arturo Perez <ar...@ethicist.net> on 2010/09/18 14:32:44 UTC

when to addStringResourceLoader()

Hi all,

I've a custom stringResourceLoader.  I've added it to the chain in the
Application.init and it logs during the execution of unit tests with
WicketTester.

But when the app is deployed to tomcat and I log the list of
stringResourceLoaders from a component it's not there.

Should I be adding it at a different point?

tia,
arturo

Re: when to addStringResourceLoader()

Posted by Arturo Perez <ar...@pleeque.com>.
In article <ar...@news.gmane.org>,
 Arturo Perez <ar...@ethicist.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've a custom stringResourceLoader.  I've added it to the chain in the
> Application.init and it logs during the execution of unit tests with
> WicketTester.
>
> But when the app is deployed to tomcat and I log the list of
> stringResourceLoaders from a component it's not there.

Oh, never mind.  It was guice injecting the wrong class of
WebApplication.  Sorry for the noise.

-arturo