Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by John Green <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/16 16:53:17 UTC

Re: [External] Re: Cannot load AggregatePlainTextUmlsProcessor.xml

Hi Vijay - I am at the same impasse as Mr Lee and Mr Abhishek, and I didnt
come across any other solutions in the archives.

Through intuition I figured out what you mention in this post on my own,
and tried it. It didnt work. It seems to revolve around this line:
Unexpected token: @ in statement [SELECT tui,cui,tok_str FROM
@db.schema@.v_snomed_fword_lookup
WHERE fword = ?]

It seems the query is coming from LookupDesc_SNOMED.xml, but I cant find
the @db.schema@... is this a windows/linux issue?

Before Vijay spends his precious time on answering this, did anyone else
get resolution on this?

Best,
JG

Posted by John Green <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vijay - I tried this again with a fresh install including ant and Im getting the same error. Any hints as to what direction I should turn my investigation? Im a bit at a loss...

Thanks as always for your time,

John
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

Posted by John Green <he...@gmail.com>.
A manual query such as SELECT * FROM ytex.v_snomed_fword_lookup WHERE
fword="mesna"; works OK btw.

Posted by John Green <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by vijay garla <vn...@gmail.com>.