Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jan Schmitz-Reinthal <js...@vincentz.de> on 2003/01/21 11:52:29 UTC

Help: Route all tomcat traffic through IIS (port 80)

Hi, I'm stuck with the problem trying to use IIS (5.0) as my regular
webserver and handle Tomcat connections to the servlet via
ISAPI_REDIRECTOR. I don't want the default Tomcat-Port 8080 to appear in
the URL.

The redirector seems to work as announced but as soon as the servlet is
approached, I'm back on Port 8080, communicating directly with Tomcat
instead of having TC talk "invisibly" with IIS and have him serve the
resulting page.

Any hints?

TC 4.0.6
JDK 1.3.1:01