Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Mina Lee <mi...@apache.org> on 2017/09/22 07:36:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.3 released

The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability of
the 0.7.3 release.

Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache Spark,
Apache Flink, etc.

The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since
the last release. 20 contributors provided 30+ patches
for improvements and bug fixes. More than 20+ issues have been resolved.

We encourage you to download the latest release from
http://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html

Release note is available at
http://zeppelin.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.7.3.html

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
how to get involved, visit our website at http://zeppelin.apache.org/

Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache
Zeppelin.

Regards,
The Apache Zeppelin community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.3 released

Posted by Park Hoon <1a...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Thanks Mina.

Regard,