Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/10 18:25:48 UTC

[HEADS UP] qpid-cpp 1.37.0

There have been a number of changes made since 1.36.0 that it would be
good to get out in a release, so I think its time to do qpid-cpp
1.37.0 soon.

If you know of anything in the pipeline that should be considered
waiting for, shout, otherwise I'll look toward doing this mid next
week.

Robbie

Re: [HEADS UP] qpid-cpp 1.37.0

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, 2017-04-12 at 19:18 +0100, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> > QPID-7713 hasnt budged, but some other JIRAs did that may or may
> > not
> > be related. Anyone with more of a clue care to comment on the
> > status
> > around this? :)
> >

> <cricket sound>

[A bit early in the year here for crickets!]

Nothing has changed in the status for this - I was hoping to find a few
hours to look at it, but haven't succeeded yet!

Andrew

Re: [HEADS UP] qpid-cpp 1.37.0

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 27 March 2017 at 17:30, Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 March 2017 at 20:07, Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com> wrote:

Thanks for closing that out Ken.

>>> I'm out much of next week so it will
>>> be later in the week before I'll look at spinning an RC, if folks
>>> could give these some attention.
>
> QPID-7713 hasnt budged, but some other JIRAs did that may or may not
> be related. Anyone with more of a clue care to comment on the status
> around this? :)

<cricket sound>

Re: [HEADS UP] qpid-cpp 1.37.0

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: [HEADS UP] qpid-cpp 1.37.0

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.

> I'm probably not going to get this started this week after all,
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7713 was noticed in some
> pre-testing, and I think it would be good to get some review on
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7702 and decide whether its
> ok and/or needs to be included.

Re: QPID-7702 - it has minimal impact IMHO (error path), and it exists in 1.36.0 so it's not a regression so I wouldn't hold anything up for it.

> I'm out much of next week so it will
> be later in the week before I'll look at spinning an RC, if folks
> could give these some attention.
>
> On 10 March 2017 at 18:25, Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > There have been a number of changes made since 1.36.0 that it would be
> > good to get out in a release, so I think its time to do qpid-cpp
> > 1.37.0 soon.
> >
> > If you know of anything in the pipeline that should be considered
> > waiting for, shout, otherwise I'll look toward doing this mid next
> > week.
> >
> > Robbie

-K

Re: [HEADS UP] qpid-cpp 1.37.0

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
I'm probably not going to get this started this week after all,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7713 was noticed in some
pre-testing, and I think it would be good to get some review on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7702 and decide whether its
ok and/or needs to be included. I'm out much of next week so it will