Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Christoforos Korifidis <ch...@e-logism.gr> on 2022/03/29 04:32:59 UTC

[XDebug] NetBeans 13 with Xdebug 3.1.3

Hello,

I am trying  to configure NetBeans 13 to communicate with Xdebug 3.1.3

I am using PHP 8.1 in a centos-stream 8 with multiple versions of PHP and
on a site constructed with Joomla 4.

I have followed all the instructions in the Xdebug installation wizard and
a suggestion from NetBeans itself.

My current xdebug.ini file contains the following:

    zend_extension=xdebug
    xdebug.mode=debug
    xdebug.client_host=localhost
    xdebug.client_port=9003
    xdebug.idekey="netbeans-xdebug"

I have also tried the bellow configuration with no luck either:

    zend_extension=/opt/remi/php81/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/xdebug.so
    xdebug.mode=debug
    xdebug.client_host=localhost
    xdebug.client_port=9003
    xdebug.idekey="netbeans-xdebug"

My nginx configuration is (only the relevant lines):

    upstream fastcgi_backend_php81 {
            server unix:/var/opt/remi/php81/run/php-fpm/xxxxx.sock;
    }

    location ~ \.php$ {

            try_files $uri =404;
            fastcgi_pass fastcgi_backend_php81;
            fastcgi_buffers 16 32k;
            fastcgi_buffer_size 64k;
            fastcgi_busy_buffers_size 64k;
            fastcgi_index index.php;
            fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME
$document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
            include fastcgi_params;
    }

My general php nginx setup must be correct cause the whole site is working
fine. Only problem is that NetBeans is not connecting with Xdebug.

Any help is appreciated.