Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by j-...@chronopost.fr on 2002/10/08 10:24:56 UTC

Réf. : Re: images in FOP

Hello !

I have a style sheet XSL which transfer a file XML in PDF and it
uses a gaphic resource external

<fo:external-graphic src="file:../images/LOG-COUL.BMP"/>

I do not have a problem for generate a file PDF from the command line whose
message of log is as follows

FOP 0.20.1
using SAX parser org.apache.xerce
building formatting object tree
setting up fonts
 [1] [2] [3]
 [4] [5]
 [6] [7] [8]
 [9>]
 [10>]
 [11>]
 [12>]
 [13>]
 [14>]
 [15>]
 [16>>>>>] [17>>]
 [18>>>>>>]
 [19>]
 [20>]
 [21>]
 [22>]
 [23>]
 [24>]
 [25>]
Parsing of document complete, sto
Initial heap size: 4196Kb
Current heap size: 6821Kb
Total memory used: 2624Kb
  Memory use is indicative; no GC
  These figures should not be use
Total time used: 12968ms
Pages rendererd: 25
Avg render time: 518ms/page

On the other hand, in an application Java (servlet), I do not obtain the image
logo in my file PDF and I have the error message according to

using SAX parser org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
building formatting object tree
setting up fonts
 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9>Error while creating area : Invalid Image
URL - error on relative URL : no protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [10>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL : no
 protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [11>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL : no
 protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [12>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL : no
 protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [13>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL : no
 protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [14>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL : no
 protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [15>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL : no
 protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [16>>>>>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL
: no protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [17>>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL :
no protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [18>>>>>>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL
 : no protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [19>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL : no
 protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [20>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL : no
 protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [21>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL : no
 protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [22>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL : no
 protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [23>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL : no
 protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [24>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL : no
 protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
] [25>Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL : no
 protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP
]Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
Initial heap size: 11585Kb
Current heap size: 11756Kb
Total memory used: 170Kb
  Memory use is indicative; no GC was performed
  These figures should not be used comparatively
Total time used: 11507ms
Pages rendererd: 25
Avg render time: 460ms/page
toPDF:  Durée(mm:ss,SSS) 00:48,410

I do not know where is the problem.  Do you have an idea?  Thank you
for your answers,

Cordially!

Jianxin KONG   ( j-kong@chronopost.fr )
CHRONOPOST INTERNATIONAL
Dir. systèmes d'information

Re: Réf. : Re: images in FOP

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
j-kong@chronopost.fr wrote:
> I have a style sheet XSL which transfer a file XML in PDF and it
> uses a gaphic resource external
>
> <fo:external-graphic src="file:../images/LOG-COUL.BMP"/>
> On the other hand, in an application Java (servlet), I do not obtain the image
> logo in my file PDF and I have the error message according to
>  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9>Error while creating area : Invalid Image
> URL - error on relative URL : no protocol: null../images/LOG-COUL.BMP

FAQ FAQ FAQ
Ok, try this
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=101777546120252&w=2

J.Pietschmann