Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jonathan Glanz <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/29 04:51:38 UTC

T5 JSON Output

All, I'm working on several async Dojo widgets and I can't seem to figure
out how I can have a page that does not need to return any element, I can
obviously write straight to a MarkupWriter, but when it goes to render there
is no parent element, any ideas?  Thoughts?

Many thx, Jon

RE: T5 JSON Output

Posted by Jonathan Glanz <jo...@hotmail.com>.
Got it....just created a JavaScriptStreamResponse and returned it from
onActivate.....simple enough

-Jon