Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Sathunuri, Hariprasad (US - Arlington)" <hs...@deloitte.com> on 2011/12/05 17:09:42 UTC

Help with fault implementation

Hi,

I am trying to replicate the fault handling using AXIS2 withe the help of example provided in the AXIS2 WAR file (BankServcieSkelton.Java).

The service class is throwing the below exceptions :

  *   InsufficientFundFaultMessage
  *   AccountNotExistFaultMessage

Could you please provide me the implementation of this Exception classes ?

Thanks in advance,

Hari

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1

Re: Help with fault implementation

Posted by Kishanthan Thangarajah <ks...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 9:39 PM, Sathunuri, Hariprasad (US - Arlington)
<hs...@deloitte.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am trying to replicate the fault handling using AXIS2 withe the help of
> example provided in the AXIS2 WAR file (BankServcieSkelton.Java).
>
> The service class is throwing the below exceptions :
>
> InsufficientFundFaultMessage
> AccountNotExistFaultMessage
>
> Could you please provide me the implementation of this Exception classes ?

These are fault messages defined in the bank.wsdl. They can be found
in the generated code(ie stub). For more information about this you
can check the document under
modules/samples/faulthandling/docs/FaultHandlingSampleGuide.html.

Thanks,
Kishanthan.