Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.com> on 2011/01/12 13:55:08 UTC

how-to use fop1.0 with Cocoon2.2

Hi all,

i was wondering if somebody already managed to use fop1.0 with Cocoon2.2 and can he share some notes on how-to or is this already documented somewhere?

Kind regards,
Robby Pelssers

RE: how-to use fop1.0 with Cocoon2.2

Posted by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.com>.
Hi Fawzib,

thx for your quick reply... If it works it might be a good idea to get this officially released as a cocoon block so we can use it out-of-the-box by adding these 2 maven dependencies.

Cheers,
Robby

Posted by Fawzib Rojas <f_...@spectron-msim.com>.