Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/19 12:22:57 UTC

A new wiki page about performances

Hi guys,

I have added a new page where anyone can add elements related to the
server performance. This will be used as a reminder. Please note that
it's not a substitute for JIRA, but much more a place where we can
discuss performance improvements

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/ads-performance.html

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: A new wiki page about performances

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Hmmm I'd put this in JIRA instead of on the main site or we're going start
getting cluttered.  Anyways in confluence you can link to categories of
issues if you mark them with that category and show the JIRA listing.
There is some kind of confluence ancor for doing this.

Alex