Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/10 23:28:14 UTC

JSPWiki primary repos moved to github

Hi,

As requested last week on INFRA-15592, JSPWiki has been finally moved to
Github as the primary repo (that is, commits should go there now), whereas
ASF copies are on gitbox, like
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/jspwiki.git etc.

New repos are placed in:
* https://github.com/apache/jspwiki
* https://github.com/apache/jspwiki-asf-docs
* https://github.com/apache/jspwiki-site

In order to be able to commit on the github repos, the following steps must
be taken:
* enable 2FA on your github account:
https://help.github.com/articles/securing-your-account-with-two-factor-authentication-2fa/
* become part of the ASF org on github. If you have not done so already,
visit id.apache.org and add your GitHub ID to your profile. An
organisational invite will be sent to you via email shortly thereafter
(within 30 minutes).
* link ASF and GitHub accounts through https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

br,
juan pablo

Re: JSPWiki primary repos moved to github

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

+1, thx

btw, related to this, I've noticed gh repos description + labels are not
(properly) set, I'll send a proposal for them here today.

br,
juan pablo

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.