Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Bahadır Can <bc...@outlook.com> on 2012/12/28 12:14:27 UTC

Saying hello and some questions.

Hello Localization Team,I would like to help for Turkish translation of Open Office but I don't know so much about .po files.I saw that there is a pootle server for making translation easy but I am wondering if I need an account for it or not.Kind Regards,Bahadır Can

Re: Saying hello and some questions.

Posted by mehmet demir <md...@superposta.com>.
thanks, I will contact him..

mehmet