Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2007/02/09 02:18:09 UTC

Tuscany Java SCA Webinar link

Apologies for the delay in getting this posted...The link below is to
the recorded Webinar we did back in November on where people in the
community want to take the Java SCA implementation.  It covers some
of the major areas people are working on now, including federation,
distributed deployment, and the Java programming model, which we hope
to have support for soon. If people are interested in any of the
areas covered or have additional ideas, drop a note to the list:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5516336611442710402&hl=en

The quality is unfortunately kind of poor but the slides can be
downloaded from:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/doc/
tuscany.webinar.final.pdf

Jim