Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> on 2015/03/28 11:45:52 UTC

MINVOKER-186

Hi Karl Heinz,

I'm going to push MINVOKER-186 forward, since it a new feature request for
something *added* to Maven 3.3.1. The plugin has been fixed for a *change*
in Maven 3.3.1 which makes it very hard to use by Windows users (like me),
so I'd like to do a release ASAP.
Next release will probably be a M3 version, and I already have some
awesome changes waiting to be committed :)

I hope you understand,
Robert

Re: MINVOKER-186

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Robert,

checked in interim solution...done.

On 3/28/15 1:26 PM, Robert Scholte wrote:
> Hi Karl Heinz,
>
> Hervé wants to do some checks this weekend too. I'll wait for his
> response before releasing.
> Although the maven-invoker-plugin is critical for plugin developer, the
> community probably wants a new release of the maven-release-plugin as
> well. So that one must follow very soon.
>
> Robert
>
> Op Sat, 28 Mar 2015 13:20:48 +0100 schreef Karl Heinz Marbaise
> <kh...@gmx.de>:
>
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> I'm working on a temporarily solution which solves my problem as well...
>> The general solution took more time...so i would like to push this
>> temporarily solution into this release as well, cause it will block me
>> as well...
>>
>> I will commit within the next hour...I hope this is ok?
>>
>> On 3/28/15 11:45 AM, Robert Scholte wrote:
>>> Hi Karl Heinz,
>>>
>>> I'm going to push MINVOKER-186 forward, since it a new feature request
>>> for something *added* to Maven 3.3.1. The plugin has been fixed for a
>>> *change* in Maven 3.3.1 which makes it very hard to use by Windows users
>>> (like me), so I'd like to do a release ASAP.
>>> Next release will probably be a M3 version, and I already have some
>>> awesome changes waiting to be committed :)
>>>
>>> I hope you understand,
>>> Robert

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Karl-Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl-Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de

Re: MINVOKER-186

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi Karl Heinz,

Re: MINVOKER-186

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Robert,

Re: MINVOKER-186

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
I finally did tests about accents in directory, as reported in MINVOKER-183

current m-invoker-p does not have any problem with accents in path
but I tested previous release, and it didn't have any problem either

then I took my original failure reported in MINVOKER-183, and I carefully read
the failure log:  I fixed it by upgrading m-surefire-p from 2.3 to 2.18.1

then the problem was not with m-invoker-p but with old m-surefire-p run in an
IT...

at least, you can do the release with assurance it works!

Regards,

Hervé

Re: MINVOKER-186

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.