Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2010/04/27 07:55:13 UTC

[VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.4 Release Candidate 4 as hbase-0.20.4?

I've posted an hbase 0.20.4 release candidate 4 here:

  http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.20.4-candidate-3/

Should we release this candidate as hbase 0.20.4?

It includes some critical fixes and some performance enhancements (See
CHANGES.txt or the release notes in the docs [1] for issues addressed
by this candidate).

Please take it for a test spin if you have a chance.  Vote closes
Friday, the 30th of April.

Yours,
Your HBase Team

1. http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.20.4-candidate-4/hbase-0.20.4/docs/releasenotes.html

Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.4 Release Candidate 4 as hbase-0.20.4?

Posted by Thomas Koch <th...@koch.ro>.
correct link seems to be
http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.20.4-candidate-4/

Stack:

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.4 Release Candidate 4 as hbase-0.20.4?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
I agree.  New RC coming now.
Thanks J-D,
St.Ack