Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sandeep arshanapally <ar...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/26 04:16:39 UTC

Tomcat with Axis

Hi,

     I am using tomcat as a servlet container for Axis SOAP engine. I just
need this aspect of tomcat and nothing else but when I start tomcat, it seem
to be starting lot of other things. I removed some of them but is there any
document specifying what components are for what ? And also is it possible
to straighten the directory structure and have only those directories that
are required?

The version of tomcat being used is 4.1.24 LE jdk1.4.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Sandeep