Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Great Info <gu...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/03 07:14:01 UTC

Different PORT for Zeppelin http and websokcet

Hi,
I need to host zeppelin behind reverse proxy due to some restrictions, our
current existing reverse proxy only can work for http so for webscoket I
need to use another proxy (spring-cloud-gateway).

So is it possible to configure the zeppelin server to use different ports
for http and websocket?
in-inscase if it is not possible , pls guide me where to change in source
code.

 P.S:I am submitting this request  again with changing the subject line

Re: Different PORT for Zeppelin http and websokcet

Posted by Philipp Dallig <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

we are using Jetty as our servlet container. All the source code that
should be necessary to change the current behaviour should be in the
zeppelin-server submodule
(https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/tree/master/zeppelin-server).

I don't know if changing the websocket port is possible.

Good luck!

Philipp

Posted by Philipp Dallig <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,