Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by "Moorhead,Richard" <Ri...@cerner.com> on 2019/05/08 13:10:30 UTC

request for beam minor release

Is there a process for tagging a commit in master for a minor release?

I am trying to get this<https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/8503/commits/ffa5632bca8c7264993702c39c6ca013a9f6ecdb> commit released into 2.10.1

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.

Re: request for beam minor release

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
> Assuming 2.13 will include or otherwise be supported by flink-runner-1.7 then this should not be an issue.

Yes, we will keep supporting Flink 1.7 for Beam 2.13.

-Max

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Moorhead,Richard" <Ri...@cerner.com>.
Assuming 2.13 will include or otherwise be supported by flink-runner-1.7 then this should not be an issue.

________________________________

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org