Posted to dev@community.apache.org by "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ro...@microsoft.com> on 2015/06/03 22:55:39 UTC

ComDev VM

Do we have a ComDev VM already?

I ask because I would like to install Docker on it and get the wonderful events scripts running on their. I've made a start on a web UI for managing it, it's not ready year but I would like to get things in place to give other people access to it in case anyone wants to hack along.

I'll request one if we don't have one yet.

@rgardler<http://twitter.com/rgardler>

RE: ComDev VM

Posted by "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ro...@microsoft.com>.
Thanks David. I'll add info to that ticket and let infra decide what to do for us.

The Solaris zone has been deprecated (but still works), but please don't use that. (Not that you could use docker with it anyway)
INFRA-8771 is tracking the new VM for use by ComDev, though I suspect there are actually several comdev VMs (projects-new for instance runs on a new VM)

--David

Re: ComDev VM

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Re: ComDev VM