Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Philip Lee <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/25 16:15:27 UTC

Hello, a question about Dashborad in Flink

Hello,

According to
http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/Apache-Flink-Web-Dashboard-Completed-Job-history-td4067.html,
I cannot retrieve the job history from Dashboard after turnning off JM.

But as Fabian mentioned here,
"However, you can query all stats that are displayed by the dashboard via a
REST API [1] while the JM is running and save them yourself. This way you
can analyze the data also after the JM was stopped" could you explain about
this sentence in detail.

I want to evaluate timeline view of each function after a job is done.

Thanks,
Phil

Re: Hello, a question about Dashborad in Flink

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Hi!

The REST monitoring interface and extended web dashboard were added in
version 0.10

Greetings,
Stephan

Posted by Philip Lee <ph...@gmail.com>.