Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Vinodh K <2v...@gmail.com> on 2023/11/21 16:40:17 UTC

Contributing to ASF

Hi Team,

I am Vinodh Kumar K, have been working in BigData, Apache Spark and Java
for last 8 years. I am interested in contributing to Fluo project. Help me
with understandjng how this works

Regards
Vinodh Kumar K

Re: Contributing to ASF

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Hi Vinodh,

Thanks for your interest in Fluo. The Apache Software Foundation has
some good information on how to contribute to projects at the ASF in
general, at https://community.apache.org/
Fluo itself has a "how to contribute" guide, and a bunch of other
documentation on the website at fluo.apache.org

Have you already checked these out? If so, is there anything in
particular you're interested in working on? You could start by
creating issues in GitHub to propose ideas, or you can suggest ideas
on this mailing list for discussion. Or, if you already have some code
changes in mind, you could just create a pull request with your code
change proposals for the existing committers to consider.

I hope that helps,
Christopher