Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 周湘伦 <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/26 03:16:05 UTC

When i query with kylin,it reminds me: Not a valid value

Hi,all
When i query with kylin,some error occured:
10:45:41.302 [Query e147b8bb-ec9d-48c1-bde8-904c764468f2-200] ERROR
org.apache.kylin.dict.TrieDictionary - Not a valid value: 20170918

Define as follows:

ID Column Encoding Length Shard By

2 TBL_BILL_GENERAL.SETT_DATE dict[v1] 0 false

DataSource define:
SETT_DATE char(8)

This error can also occur if the corresponding fields in the table do not
have this data,then i deleted those values that are not present in the
table.

However, there are still errors in the correct field that has data such as
sett_date.

How can i solve the problem?
Best regards.

Re: When i query with kylin,it reminds me: Not a valid value

Posted by 周湘伦 <ja...@gmail.com>.
OK,thank you.

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.