Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Um...@vjil.com on 2004/03/12 03:37:07 UTC

HTTPS on Tomcat

Hi,
I wanted to have the default page running on 80 port and when the user logs
in, I need him to be in 443 port. I have made all the settings but I need a
clarification on how to redirect the user who has logged in using 80 port
to 443 port.

How is this generally handled in realtime. Do I need 2 instances of the
tomcat running? If so how?

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Uma

RE: HTTPS on Tomcat

Posted by "Filip Hanik (lists)" <de...@hanik.com>.
only one instance of tomcat, the settings (and examples) are in server.xml,
read the documentation for more info