Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by boris agbodjan <b....@gmail.com> on 2007/10/01 18:04:32 UTC

where are the Do and the DAO?

Hi,

I don't know if somebody can help me on this mailing list because I want to
know where are the DAO and how to use them  in  a Intalio 5.0.0.040 server.

I am working with Intalio 5.0.0.040 server. I have a deployed process that
invoke a statistic service to print information about the process (the url
endpoint, the creator,....). This service takes the process id ($ode:pid) as
parameter and should use the DAO to get information on a task or the
process. I've seen the database schema in the intalio\databases folder but I
don't know where are the DO and the DAO source code and how my service can
use those DAO.

Any help will be useful,

Thanks,

Boris

Re: where are the Do and the DAO?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Hi Boris,

You can refer to http://ode.apache.org/building-ode.html to get access to
Ode's source code.

The DAO interfaces are under the "bpel-dao" directory, and there are two
implementations "dao-hibernate" and "dao-jpa".  The Intalio server uses the
Hibernate version.

regards,
alex

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On 10/3/07, boris agbodjan <b....@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have used the ServiceClientUtil class to reach the process management
> web
> service (the endpoint is "
> http://localhost:8080/ode/services/ProcessManagement") and to list all my
> deployed process on the intalio server.
>
> Here is my SOAP request :
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"?>
> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
> ">
> <soapenv:Body>
> <pmapi:listAllProcesses xmlns:pmapi="
> http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/"/>
> </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
>
> Unfortunately, there was no error but I did'nt get any answer  (no soap
> response but a  header HTTP/1.1 200 OK) although I have deployed processes
> on the server. So I am wondering if I am invoking the right endpoint.

BTW the encoding on the first line of your request is invalid.  It should be
something like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Ode returned a fault saying "Character Set Encoding from transport
information do not match with character set encoding in the received SOAP
message" when I tried using your request.

The Ode endpoint is the same on Intalio Server and I've used the same
endpoint and your request (with corrected encoding) with success.  You could
turn on DEBUG logging for "org.apache.ode", and "org.apache.axis2" to get a
better idea of what's happening if it still doesn't work for you.

Can you tell me where I can find the java classes and the WSDL in the
> intalio server folders?

Ode is deployed under $GERONIMO/repository/ode/ode-war/{$version}.   Here
are links for the
WSDL<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1/axis2/src/main/wsdl/pmapi.wsdl>and
the
schema<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1/bpel-schemas/src/main/xsd/pmapi.xsd>
.

cheers,
alex

Re: where are the Do and the DAO?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On 10/5/07, boris agbodjan <b....@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can get now information about my deployed processes ans instances. But
> what about the activities (tasks). Is there an ActivityManagement service
> somewhere? if yes, can you please give me the WSDL?

See InstanceManagement.getScopeInfoWithActivity(ssid,
true)<http://people.apache.org/%7Emriou/ode-site/javadoc/org/apache/ode/bpel/pmapi/InstanceManagement.html#getScopeInfoWithActivity%28java.lang.String,%2520boolean%29>

alex

Re: where are the Do and the DAO?

Posted by boris agbodjan <b....@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your answer.

I have used the ServiceClientUtil class to reach the process management web
service (the endpoint is "
http://localhost:8080/ode/services/ProcessManagement") and to list all my
deployed process on the intalio server.

Here is my SOAP request :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"?>
<soapenv:Body>
<pmapi:listAllProcesses xmlns:pmapi="
http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/"/>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Unfortunately, there was no error but I did'nt get any answer  (no soap
response but a  header HTTP/1.1 200 OK) although I have deployed processes
on the server. So I am wondering if I am invoking the right endpoint.

Does the process/instance management service for Intalio have the same
endpoint as the process/instance management service for the ode war?

Can you tell me where I can find the java classes and the WSDL in the
intalio server folders?
Best regards,

Boris