Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org> on 2008/04/24 14:51:04 UTC

[Discuss] New Jira project for shared?

Hi,

I am preparing the release of maven-doxia-tools (MSITE-301) which is
the first step for several plugins releases.

Background:
- maven-doxia-tools is in shared svn space and the Jira project for
shared is a MNG component.
- we have also an component called "doxia integration" in MSITE
- DOXIATOOLS is a Jira project for Doxia tools [1] which is NOT for
the Maven integration Doxia tools ie (maven-doxia-tools)

Proposal:
I propose to create a new Jira Shared project and create several
components, one for each shared projects.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Vincent

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/doxia-tools/trunk

Re: [Discuss] New Jira project for shared?

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
For me too, I created MPA-113

Cheers,

Vincent

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me, MSHARED?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 24/04/2008, at 8:58 PM, Brian E. Fox wrote:

> I thought we already had this, but I guess it was for the sandbox.
> Sounds logical to add it for shared.

That's what I thought too. Go for it.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

RE: [Discuss] New Jira project for shared?

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.