Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/11/15 17:07:25 UTC

[Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsBook" by GeorgeDinwiddie

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by GeorgeDinwiddie:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsBook

Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsBook" by GeorgeDinwiddie

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On 11/15/05, netsql <ne...@roomity.com> wrote:

> No, as the page apache wiki page says, you click actions, download and
> the book is free, plus it's asf license so you can change and
> re-distribute, nothing to register.

Vic, there is no actions/attachments link at the bottom. That page is about
the World Health Organization HIV/AIDS Toolkits. The link is clearly wrong.
Also, there is no Struts 1.27 release - there's a 1.2.7, though. And I have
no idea what "It's know for {link} among other things" is supposed to mean.
Please fix the page or remove it.

--
Martin Cooper

.V