Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Damien Diederen <dd...@apache.org> on 2021/10/13 09:21:59 UTC

Re: Meetup talk about Zookeeper and Pulsar

Hi Enrico,

> […] I will be talking about Zookeeper and Pulsar

Hope you had a great time!  Do you know if the talk was recorded?  (I
have found a pointer your slides, but no video, audio, or notes so far.)

https://www.slideshare.net/EnricoOlivelli/apache-bookkeeper-and-apache-zookeeper-for-apache-pulsar

> I hope we could share more talks about Zookeeper here in the mailing list.
> So if you know about events about Zookeeper,  feel free to share here!

Agree!  (And thank you for the link; I hope to also contribute at some
point.)

Cheers, -D

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Damien,

Il Mer 13 Ott 2021, 11:22 Damien Diederen <dd...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Hi Enrico,
>
> > […] I will be talking about Zookeeper and Pulsar
>
> Hope you had a great time!  Do you know if the talk was recorded?  (I
> have found a pointer your slides, but no video, audio, or notes so far.)

Here it is
https://youtu.be/PWnO6YQ1HiM

Enrico