Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org> on 2017/09/13 05:55:07 UTC

Status page

Hi Devs,

 Could you please review status page and update the current state of the
project?

 I also see some members not filed ICLA but on committers list. Before
adding any members to committers, they must file ICLA.

Regards,
Uma

Re: Status page

Posted by Michael Ridley <mr...@cloudera.com>.
I believe it's a git repo, but I'm not a committer or PMC member so I have
no access to do that.  Maybe check with someone on the PMC?

Michael

Re: Status page

Posted by "Smith, Nathanael P" <na...@intel.com>.

Re: Status page